Use your MEID and password to access these journals off-campus.
Use your MEID and password to access these databases off-campus
1. Academic Search Premier - a multidisciplinary scholarly database which includes many CAM journal titles.
2. Academic One File - a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed database with coverage of CAM and health topics.
3. MEDLINE - National Library of Medicine's premier database covering medicine, health care, preclinical sciences and more.
4. CINAHL Plus with Full Text - Nursing and health database with CAM coverage
5. Health Source Nursing/Academic Edition - Provides coverage of nursing and allied health topics from over 500 scholarly full-text journals.
6. Science Direct - A leading source for scientific, technical, and medical full-text research including over 2,500 peer-reviewed journals.
Use CAM on PubMed® to search for journal articles related to CAM therapies, approaches, and systems–from acupuncture, to herbs, to traditional Oriental medicine. Your literature search will be automatically limited to the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) subset of PubMed. Currently, there are over 462,000 citations in the CAM subset of PubMed.
Literature searches are free and may include links to full-text articles.
See an EMCC reference librarian if free full-text is not available through PubMed. The full-text may be available in an EMCC Library database.